WHY CHOOSE GIBRALTAR
We provide owners with an efficient and cost-effective service and are the ideal choice for ship and yacht owners who want the confidence of belonging to a British Register and flying the Red Ensign. We are fully committed in working with and supporting our clients, to achieve the highest standards of safety, protection of the marine environment and crew welfare. The GMA remains focused on supporting and encouraging green shipping and the reduction of greenhouse emissions.
Our key values:
- Quality of Service: Committed to providing the highest quality of service and support to our clients;
- Reliable Register: Highly rated register committed to safety, protection of the marine environment and crew welfare - Paris MoU whitelisted and a USCG QUALSHIP 21 qualified Administration;
- Competitive Fees: Competitive registration fees and simplified annual tonnage tax; We offer multiple vessel registration discounts and reward owners who adopt "Green" technologies and systems.
- Responsive Support: Personal service focused on finding solutions and offering 24/7 emergency response to safety and security matters; Company assigned surveyors helping to build long standing relationships with our clients;
- Quick turnaround: Fast response time to technical, registration and seafarer related queries i.e. normally within the same day; Issuance of ship and seafarer electronic documentation within 1-2 days, provided all documentation is received.
- Skilled and experienced staff: Expert team of GMA exclusive surveyors and serving Port State Control officers, registrars and support staff available to assist and offer advice to owners.